Pool Maintenance & Cleaning in London, Ontario
Let Warehouse Guys & Durston Pools help you on the way to excellent pool care and maintenance. While keeping your pool clean is important, it is also important to understand best pool cleaning practices, based on your style of pool. Our helpful tips below will help guide you in the right direction, but for more information about how to best care for your swimming pool, contact Warehouse Guys & Durston Pools.
Over our 25 year history, we have installed hundreds of liners and we don’t use subcontractors. Our products are of the highest quality, 100% custom made to fit your pool (not the cheaper quality, one size fits all model) and are all Canadian made. Call for a free estimate, we will evaluate and help you select the best product for you. Inground liners have a lifetime warranty, and above ground liners carry a 10 year warranty.
Salt Water Conversions
A salt water pool provides:
- A more natural approach to chlorination.
- An amazing swimming experience.
- Silky soft water with no chemical odour.
- Lets you say goodbye to red eyes, itchy skin and bleached clothing.
- No more handling or transportation of dangerous chemicals.
- Adjustable chlorine output from 1-100%
- Enables proper sanitization of pools & spas
- Always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators
- Super chlorinate function
- Quick, weatherproof connections inside control door
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz power input
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- UL and CUL Listed, NSF certified
Cleaning and Maintenance Program
Warehouse Guys / Durston Pools have provided pool openings and closings, maintenance, pool equipment installations and repairs to residents of London and area since 1989. We are a full-service company that has been exceeding expectations for over 25 years. From filters to pumps to leak detection and repair, We have always had a commitment to reliable and quality service at reasonable prices. We even offer eco-friendly pool systems and cleaning products to help you reduce your carbon footprint and to continue to beat the heat!Stellar Customer Service
We’ve gotten to the forefront of the industry and created successful partnerships with our clients by providing efficient pool equipment repair and replacement and reliable seasonal or weekly pool maintenance. With the goal of establishing lasting relationships with our customers, we offer exceptional service and products from all of the major pool brands so you get the very best. Our business has thrived because of the earned loyalty of our customers through repeat business and referrals.
Maintenance Program Includes:
- Pool vacuum
- Surface debris skimming
- Filter and skimmer basket cleaning
- Backwashing pool filter
- Cleaning of scum line build up
- Equipment inspection
- Chemical supply service (optional)
- Open and Close Pool
- Adjust Pool Water Balance
- Bi-Weekly Service
If you notice the water level dropping in your pool, don’t keep refilling it and wasting water. Save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage.
You may have a pool leak if there is air in the system, your equipment loses prime, you see cracks developing, the pool deck is sinking or there are soggy spots near the pool.
Test your pool for a leak with the Bucket Test.
The “Bucket Test” will determine if water loss in a pool is due to evaporation or a leak:
- Bring pool water to normal level.
- Fill bucket with pool water to about 3 cm from top.
- Place bucket on first or second step of pool.
- Mark water level on inside of bucket.
- Shut off pump and mark pool level on outside of bucket.
- Resume normal pump operation.
- After 24 hours, compare the two levels. If the pool water (outside mark) goes down more than the inside water level, there is probably a leak.